FAQ - Mobile Pay
- Do we have to pay Annual Fee for PayBill registration lik ATM card registration?
How to buy Recharge e-PIN for Namaste Pre_Paid?
- No, No, it is 100 % free.
How Can I Change My PayBill PIN ?
- Please follow below sequence.
1. Create SMS
2. Type RCG <Amount>
3. Send the SMS to 5677
4. Customer will receive three character code SMS
5. Confirm the transaction by sending another SMS
PAY <three character code> <four digit PIN >
(for example: PAY KJL 1234 if your code is KJL and PIN is 1234)
6. Send the SMS to 5677
7. You will receive 13 digit e-recharge code for Nameste pre-paid.
8. Use the recharge codes to recharge your mobile through the normal recharge procedure.
I forgot my PayBill PIN, what should I do?
- you can do your self from your previously registered Mobile, for this
type CP <old PIN> <NEW PIN> and send to 5677.
While trying to Re-Charge the Mobile, my account is debit but I am unable to get the Re-charge e-PIN?
- Call to PayBill call Center at 01-5520302 and register your problem they will send the new PIN at your service same day.
- In this case your Account will be Credited automatically in a while but if not Credited even in long Time interval then you have to contact to PayBill Call Center at